- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
8 Reasons Why the Cleveland Cavaliers Can Beat Any Team in a 7-Game Series
- Updated: April 7, 2016
2. No More Rest
In the buildup to the playoffs, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue has made an effort to stagger days off for his key players. The idea is to have them all fresh for what is a hoped-for long playoff run. While the Cavaliers have been able to win when Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving aren’t in the lineup, the numbers without James aren’t a pretty sight.
However, that strategy won’t be in play once the postseason starts, which eliminates the second-guessing that’s been following Lue. With a full lineup in place, there are multiple options on offense, with defenders like Iman Shumpert also showing no signs of the shoulder issues, which have caused him some struggles over the past few years.
Next: A Healthy Love and Irving