- Report: Clippers have become ‘real possibility’ for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Raptors and Lakers expected to pursue Tristan Thompson in free agency
- Report: Chatter of ‘Gordon Hayward-Andre Drummond swap’ heating up across league
- Report: NBA title contenders were vying to trade for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
10 Players the Cleveland Cavaliers Could Trade for by the Trade Deadline
- Updated: January 14, 2016
2. Darrell Arthur, PF, Denver Nuggets
Now in his seventh season, Arthur has a player option for next year, but could fit under the Miller exception. He’s spent the last six years as a reserve, and is currently making modest contributions to the Nuggets’ offensive attack, averaging approximately 20 minutes per game.
Arthur had some knee trouble during December, but has generally averaged about 60 games per season. Making only $2.814 million this year, with a player option for a little bit more next year, his contract is amenable, but his contributions might not be worth the price.
Next: Courtney Lee