- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Top 5 Plays from Kyrie Irving’s Career Night
- Updated: March 14, 2015
In what was likely the best NBA game so far this season, Kyrie Irving stole the show with a performance of epic proportions. The first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft out of Duke University was a man on a mission, scoring a NBA season-high 57 points on the night in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ thrilling 128-125 overtime victory over the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center.
His eye-popping display in San Antonio had it all: amazingly efficient shooting from the field (a ridiculous 20 of 32 from the floor), masterful three-point shooting (seven of seven from behind the arc), great defense (four steals), perfection from the free throw line (10 of 10 from the charity stripe) and top-tier ball-handling skills. Here’s a countdown of Irving’s top five plays from his legendary night.
5. Irving Shakes Manu out of His Shoes
The average NBA fan would likely think that Spurs shooting guard Manu Ginobili (a future HOF inductee, four-time NBA champion and two-time NBA All-Star) would not receive publicity for something like this. Well, Irving indeed proved us wrong as he made the Argentinean look foolish.
Next: The Disappearing Act