- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Video: Top 5 Plays from Kyrie Irving’s Career Night
- Updated: March 14, 2015
In what was likely the best NBA game so far this season, Kyrie Irving stole the show with a performance of epic proportions. The first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft out of Duke University was a man on a mission, scoring a NBA season-high 57 points on the night in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ thrilling 128-125 overtime victory over the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center.
His eye-popping display in San Antonio had it all: amazingly efficient shooting from the field (a ridiculous 20 of 32 from the floor), masterful three-point shooting (seven of seven from behind the arc), great defense (four steals), perfection from the free throw line (10 of 10 from the charity stripe) and top-tier ball-handling skills. Here’s a countdown of Irving’s top five plays from his legendary night.
5. Irving Shakes Manu out of His Shoes
The average NBA fan would likely think that Spurs shooting guard Manu Ginobili (a future HOF inductee, four-time NBA champion and two-time NBA All-Star) would not receive publicity for something like this. Well, Irving indeed proved us wrong as he made the Argentinean look foolish.
Next: The Disappearing Act