- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Mark Cuban offers latest update on Delonte West’s ‘uphill battle’ towards recovery
- Updated: November 3, 2020
With the help of Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, West seems to be getting his life back on track.
Cuban recently shared more photos to update the world on West’s recovery.
Because we all want something to feel great about today, here is your Delonte West update. It's still an uphill battle, but he is climbing ! pic.twitter.com/qLDVJDrSOQ
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) November 3, 2020
The billionaire team owner reportedly picked up West and placed him in a hotel room so that he could reunite with family members after a photo of him begging for money went viral.
Cuban has since said he would cover any cost for West’s rehab and recovery.
The former NBA guard has openly battled bipolar disorder. He played eight seasons in the NBA, including two-and-a-half seasons for the Cavs.
In his career, West averaged 9.7 points, 3.6 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game.
It is great to see him finally getting his life back on track in his post-basketball career.