- Lou Williams Claps Back at Kendrick Perkins, Threatens to Check Him When They Meet in Real Life
- Kendrick Perkins Publicly Destroys Lou Williams, Says 20-Year-Old Zion Williamson More Mature
- Report: Kyrie Irving Commits $1.5 Million to Help Pay WNBA Players Sitting Out 2020 Season
- Dion Waiters Identifies Major Difference in Playing With LeBron James on Lakers vs. on Cavs
- Andre Drummond Throws Shade at Haters for Not Being Considered for Defensive Player of the Year
- Report: Cavs Want Andre Drummond to Pair With Kevin Love Similar to How He Did With Blake Griffin
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Often Confused by Andre Drummond’s 3-Point Attempts
- Andre Drummond Expresses Deep Sorrow After Former UConn Star Found Dead in Home
- Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Kevin Love Shows Off Personally Captured Photo of Stunning Supermodel Girlfriend
Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: July 22, 2020
The 29-year-old has been rumored to have reignited his relationship with celebrity Khole Kardashian in recent months.
The mansion is being listed for $8.5 million, according to TMZ, which is $2 million more than he bought it for a year ago.
Thompson and Kardashian have been raising their daughter, True, and have not been hiding the fact that they have hung out recently.
On the court, Thompson is about to approach one of the biggest offseasons of his career.
The 2016 champion is about to enter free agency at the end of the 2019-20 season. Since the Cavs were not included in the league’s 22-team restart, Thompson won’t have any games to be able to prove his worth to potential suitors.
The big man averaged 12.0 points, 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists this season.
Still, Thompson reportedly could re-sign in Cleveland if an offer from a contender doesn’t materialize this coming offseason.