- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: July 22, 2020
The 29-year-old has been rumored to have reignited his relationship with celebrity Khole Kardashian in recent months.
The mansion is being listed for $8.5 million, according to TMZ, which is $2 million more than he bought it for a year ago.
Thompson and Kardashian have been raising their daughter, True, and have not been hiding the fact that they have hung out recently.
On the court, Thompson is about to approach one of the biggest offseasons of his career.
The 2016 champion is about to enter free agency at the end of the 2019-20 season. Since the Cavs were not included in the league’s 22-team restart, Thompson won’t have any games to be able to prove his worth to potential suitors.
The big man averaged 12.0 points, 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists this season.
Still, Thompson reportedly could re-sign in Cleveland if an offer from a contender doesn’t materialize this coming offseason.