- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: July 22, 2020
The 29-year-old has been rumored to have reignited his relationship with celebrity Khole Kardashian in recent months.
The mansion is being listed for $8.5 million, according to TMZ, which is $2 million more than he bought it for a year ago.
Thompson and Kardashian have been raising their daughter, True, and have not been hiding the fact that they have hung out recently.
On the court, Thompson is about to approach one of the biggest offseasons of his career.
The 2016 champion is about to enter free agency at the end of the 2019-20 season. Since the Cavs were not included in the league’s 22-team restart, Thompson won’t have any games to be able to prove his worth to potential suitors.
The big man averaged 12.0 points, 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists this season.
Still, Thompson reportedly could re-sign in Cleveland if an offer from a contender doesn’t materialize this coming offseason.