- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Brock Aller Agrees to Chief Strategist Position With Knicks
- Updated: April 22, 2020
The New York Knicks just yanked one of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ top executives.
“Brock Aller, a former Cleveland Cavaliers executive, will be a high-ranking basketball official and the chief strategist for Knicks president Leon Rose, sources have told SNY,” Begley worte. “Details of Aller’s title with the team are still being worked through.”
Aller had played a massive part in the Cavs’ success behind the scenes over the last decade.
The salary-cap guru served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years before the franchise promoted him to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
Assuaging the Cavs superstars’ workloads, both players served substantial complimentary roles in helping the franchise attain the 2016 championship.
Now, Aller will have the daunting task of assisting to turn around the Knicks, who haven’t won a championship since 1973.