- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
Cavs News: Brock Aller Agrees to Chief Strategist Position With Knicks
- Updated: April 22, 2020
The New York Knicks just yanked one of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ top executives.
“Brock Aller, a former Cleveland Cavaliers executive, will be a high-ranking basketball official and the chief strategist for Knicks president Leon Rose, sources have told SNY,” Begley worte. “Details of Aller’s title with the team are still being worked through.”
Aller had played a massive part in the Cavs’ success behind the scenes over the last decade.
The salary-cap guru served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years before the franchise promoted him to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
Assuaging the Cavs superstars’ workloads, both players served substantial complimentary roles in helping the franchise attain the 2016 championship.
Now, Aller will have the daunting task of assisting to turn around the Knicks, who haven’t won a championship since 1973.