- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Cavs News: Brock Aller Agrees to Chief Strategist Position With Knicks
- Updated: April 22, 2020
The New York Knicks just yanked one of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ top executives.
“Brock Aller, a former Cleveland Cavaliers executive, will be a high-ranking basketball official and the chief strategist for Knicks president Leon Rose, sources have told SNY,” Begley worte. “Details of Aller’s title with the team are still being worked through.”
Aller had played a massive part in the Cavs’ success behind the scenes over the last decade.
The salary-cap guru served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years before the franchise promoted him to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
Assuaging the Cavs superstars’ workloads, both players served substantial complimentary roles in helping the franchise attain the 2016 championship.
Now, Aller will have the daunting task of assisting to turn around the Knicks, who haven’t won a championship since 1973.