- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Brock Aller Agrees to Chief Strategist Position With Knicks
- Updated: April 22, 2020
The New York Knicks just yanked one of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ top executives.
“Brock Aller, a former Cleveland Cavaliers executive, will be a high-ranking basketball official and the chief strategist for Knicks president Leon Rose, sources have told SNY,” Begley worte. “Details of Aller’s title with the team are still being worked through.”
Aller had played a massive part in the Cavs’ success behind the scenes over the last decade.
The salary-cap guru served as a personal assistant to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert for 10 years before the franchise promoted him to senior director of basketball operations in 2017.
Assuaging the Cavs superstars’ workloads, both players served substantial complimentary roles in helping the franchise attain the 2016 championship.
Now, Aller will have the daunting task of assisting to turn around the Knicks, who haven’t won a championship since 1973.