- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Andre Drummond Details His Impressive Daily Workout Routine Amid NBA Hiatus
- Updated: April 22, 2020
NBA players all over the league are figuring out ways to stay in shape as they wait to hear about the fate of the 2019-20 season.
Clearly, the star big man isn’t letting the lack of basketball get in the way of his fitness.
“Seven in the morning I’m awake, I ride my Accell bike,” he told Michael Pina of SB Nation. “Then I’ll do some workouts with my best friend. We use gallons of water as weights. So we use those to workout a little bit outside. Then the rest of the day I’m sitting here listening to beats and writing songs.”
While many people are likely trying to deal with the anxiety of the current COVID-19 pandemic by binge-watching movies and eating junk food, Drummond seems to be putting the time away from the court to very good use.
Surely, his intense training will come in handy when the NBA does finally return.
At just 26 years old, Drummond is already arguably the best rebounder in the NBA. He’s also an efficient scorer and is scoring 17.7 points per game on 53.3 percent field-goal shooting this season.
With Drummond expected to be playing in Cleveland for at least another season, he could certainly play a large role in helping the organization take its next step forward in the current rebuild.