- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
Matthew Dellavedova Urges People to Take Social Distancing Seriously
- Updated: March 15, 2020
The effect of the coronavirus outbreak has been so large scale that the NBA had to put the 2019-20 season on hold to help slow down or prevent the spread of the disease.
Let’s take care of everyone by social distancing! We can see by what is happening around the world that this is very serious!! Everyone stay safe and healthy #COVIDー19
The World Health Organization defines social distancing as maintaining a distance of at least one meter between one person and another.
The highly contagious coronavirus can be transmitted from a carrier to another person mainly through respiratory droplets that people sneeze, cough or exhale. Avoiding close contact with other people can then help contain the disease.
The Cavs players were considered to be at serious risk for the coronavirus after playing against the Utah Jazz on March 2. Two Jazz players, Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell, have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Fortunately, the Cavs are believed to be safe from the disease as no players have shown symptoms. Also, Gobert and Mitchell seem to have contracted the coronavirus after the match against the Cavs.