- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Matthew Dellavedova Urges People to Take Social Distancing Seriously
- Updated: March 15, 2020
The effect of the coronavirus outbreak has been so large scale that the NBA had to put the 2019-20 season on hold to help slow down or prevent the spread of the disease.
Let’s take care of everyone by social distancing! We can see by what is happening around the world that this is very serious!! Everyone stay safe and healthy #COVIDー19
The World Health Organization defines social distancing as maintaining a distance of at least one meter between one person and another.
The highly contagious coronavirus can be transmitted from a carrier to another person mainly through respiratory droplets that people sneeze, cough or exhale. Avoiding close contact with other people can then help contain the disease.
The Cavs players were considered to be at serious risk for the coronavirus after playing against the Utah Jazz on March 2. Two Jazz players, Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell, have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Fortunately, the Cavs are believed to be safe from the disease as no players have shown symptoms. Also, Gobert and Mitchell seem to have contracted the coronavirus after the match against the Cavs.