- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: Kobe Bryant Discusses How to Defend LeBron James in New Short Film
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Although Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is no longer a part of the game on the court, that doesn’t mean he isn’t contributing to the game he loves off the court.
His latest contribution comes via a short film in which he wrote and directed, titled “Guarding The Greats.” In the video, Bryant discusses being obsessed with the habits and tendencies of your opponent (in this case LeBron James) in order to have the best chance of defending him.
Watch as Bryant breaks down how to defend the greatest player in the NBA today in this six-minute clip.