- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Kobe Bryant Discusses How to Defend LeBron James in New Short Film
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Although Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is no longer a part of the game on the court, that doesn’t mean he isn’t contributing to the game he loves off the court.
His latest contribution comes via a short film in which he wrote and directed, titled “Guarding The Greats.” In the video, Bryant discusses being obsessed with the habits and tendencies of your opponent (in this case LeBron James) in order to have the best chance of defending him.
Watch as Bryant breaks down how to defend the greatest player in the NBA today in this six-minute clip.