- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs to Sign J.B. Bickerstaff to Lucrative Multi-Year Contract
- Updated: March 10, 2020
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) March 10, 2020
It’s only been a matter of weeks since Bickerstaff took over for former Cavs head coach John Beilein. In that time, the Cavs have shown massive improvement compared to the rest of the season.
They are 5-5 with Bickerstaff at the helm.
Perhaps more importantly, Bickerstaff has seemingly bonded with his players in a big way.
That ability was one of the primary things that Beilein seemed to lack during his time with the team, and it likely played a big role in his departure.
Now, Bickerstaff will have a major role to play in the Cavs’ ongoing rebuild.
Bickerstaff will look to lead this improving team into and beyond the 2020 offseason.
Depending on what moves the Cavs make this summer, don’t be surprised if they’re a far more competitive unit next season.