- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
Report: Cavs to Sign J.B. Bickerstaff to Lucrative Multi-Year Contract
- Updated: March 10, 2020
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) March 10, 2020
It’s only been a matter of weeks since Bickerstaff took over for former Cavs head coach John Beilein. In that time, the Cavs have shown massive improvement compared to the rest of the season.
They are 5-5 with Bickerstaff at the helm.
Perhaps more importantly, Bickerstaff has seemingly bonded with his players in a big way.
That ability was one of the primary things that Beilein seemed to lack during his time with the team, and it likely played a big role in his departure.
Now, Bickerstaff will have a major role to play in the Cavs’ ongoing rebuild.
Bickerstaff will look to lead this improving team into and beyond the 2020 offseason.
Depending on what moves the Cavs make this summer, don’t be surprised if they’re a far more competitive unit next season.