- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs to Sign J.B. Bickerstaff to Lucrative Multi-Year Contract
- Updated: March 10, 2020
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) March 10, 2020
It’s only been a matter of weeks since Bickerstaff took over for former Cavs head coach John Beilein. In that time, the Cavs have shown massive improvement compared to the rest of the season.
They are 5-5 with Bickerstaff at the helm.
Perhaps more importantly, Bickerstaff has seemingly bonded with his players in a big way.
That ability was one of the primary things that Beilein seemed to lack during his time with the team, and it likely played a big role in his departure.
Now, Bickerstaff will have a major role to play in the Cavs’ ongoing rebuild.
Bickerstaff will look to lead this improving team into and beyond the 2020 offseason.
Depending on what moves the Cavs make this summer, don’t be surprised if they’re a far more competitive unit next season.