- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
This Could Be the Most Insane LeBron James Sneaker Yet
- Updated: May 11, 2016
LeBron James’ Nike line has released a multitude of colorful and theme-oriented sneakers over the years, however the LeBron 13 “EYBL” is so extravagant, that it looks more like a NASCAR themed shoe than a basketball one.
The shoe has James’ jersey number, birth year, and area code all written on it. The sneaker has not been given a release date as of yet, but speculation says that it could be released this upcoming summer.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) May 10, 2016
— The Sneaker Source™ (@TheSnkrSource) May 11, 2016