- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
This Could Be the Most Insane LeBron James Sneaker Yet
- Updated: May 11, 2016
LeBron James’ Nike line has released a multitude of colorful and theme-oriented sneakers over the years, however the LeBron 13 “EYBL” is so extravagant, that it looks more like a NASCAR themed shoe than a basketball one.
The shoe has James’ jersey number, birth year, and area code all written on it. The sneaker has not been given a release date as of yet, but speculation says that it could be released this upcoming summer.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) May 10, 2016
— The Sneaker Source™ (@TheSnkrSource) May 11, 2016