- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
This Could Be the Most Insane LeBron James Sneaker Yet
- Updated: May 11, 2016
LeBron James’ Nike line has released a multitude of colorful and theme-oriented sneakers over the years, however the LeBron 13 “EYBL” is so extravagant, that it looks more like a NASCAR themed shoe than a basketball one.
The shoe has James’ jersey number, birth year, and area code all written on it. The sneaker has not been given a release date as of yet, but speculation says that it could be released this upcoming summer.
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) May 10, 2016
— The Sneaker Source™ (@TheSnkrSource) May 11, 2016