- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Report: Cavs Sign Alfonzo McKinnie to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 9, 2020
This time, he’ll be with the team on a 10-day contract.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) January 9, 2020
It was an expected move by the Cavs due to the team’s lack of depth on the perimeter due to injuries.
Dante Exum is still sidelined after coming down with flu-like symptoms.
Rookie Dylan Windler has yet to recover completely after suffering a setback in his rehabilitation from a stress reaction in his left leg.
Reacquiring McKinnie will help the Cavs fill the void as the missing players continue to recover.
In the 23 games he has suited up so far in the season, McKinnie has averaged 2.7 points and 2.1 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
With more minutes available, he has the opportunity to increase his production and prove he is worth more than a 10-day contract.