- Report: Kevin Love did everything but rent out a billboard saying John Beilein sucks
- Report: Kevin Love Came Into Training Camp About Month After Everyone Else
- Tristan Thompson Raves About J.B. Bickerstaff, Compares Him to Championship Coaches
- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
Report: Cavs Sign Alfonzo McKinnie to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 9, 2020
This time, he’ll be with the team on a 10-day contract.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) January 9, 2020
It was an expected move by the Cavs due to the team’s lack of depth on the perimeter due to injuries.
Dante Exum is still sidelined after coming down with flu-like symptoms.
Rookie Dylan Windler has yet to recover completely after suffering a setback in his rehabilitation from a stress reaction in his left leg.
Reacquiring McKinnie will help the Cavs fill the void as the missing players continue to recover.
In the 23 games he has suited up so far in the season, McKinnie has averaged 2.7 points and 2.1 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
With more minutes available, he has the opportunity to increase his production and prove he is worth more than a 10-day contract.