- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Report: Cavs Sign Alfonzo McKinnie to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: January 9, 2020
This time, he’ll be with the team on a 10-day contract.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) January 9, 2020
It was an expected move by the Cavs due to the team’s lack of depth on the perimeter due to injuries.
Dante Exum is still sidelined after coming down with flu-like symptoms.
Rookie Dylan Windler has yet to recover completely after suffering a setback in his rehabilitation from a stress reaction in his left leg.
Reacquiring McKinnie will help the Cavs fill the void as the missing players continue to recover.
In the 23 games he has suited up so far in the season, McKinnie has averaged 2.7 points and 2.1 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
With more minutes available, he has the opportunity to increase his production and prove he is worth more than a 10-day contract.