- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Hitting Epic Game-Winner vs. Timberwolves
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In his postgame comments, James offered an amusing reason why he was happy to see the ball go in the hoop. However, he also made sure to note the key contribution of his teammate Jeff Green, who threw the inbounds pass to him with just one second left on the clock in overtime. He also cited his head coach Tyronn Lue in designing the play.
The scenarios were similar, but LeBron's mind wasn't on his memorable game-winner for the @cavs against Orlando in the 2009 playoffs.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 8, 2018
James’ basket had a sense of déjà vu for some, dating back to his 2009 buzzer-beater against the Orlando Magic in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. That shot was also made at Quicken Loans Arena and evened that series at one game apiece. Ultimately, the Cavaliers fell in six games.
The Cavaliers return to action on Friday night with a trip to face the Atlanta Hawks on the schedule.