- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Hitting Epic Game-Winner vs. Timberwolves
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In his postgame comments, James offered an amusing reason why he was happy to see the ball go in the hoop. However, he also made sure to note the key contribution of his teammate Jeff Green, who threw the inbounds pass to him with just one second left on the clock in overtime. He also cited his head coach Tyronn Lue in designing the play.
The scenarios were similar, but LeBron's mind wasn't on his memorable game-winner for the @cavs against Orlando in the 2009 playoffs.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 8, 2018
James’ basket had a sense of déjà vu for some, dating back to his 2009 buzzer-beater against the Orlando Magic in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. That shot was also made at Quicken Loans Arena and evened that series at one game apiece. Ultimately, the Cavaliers fell in six games.
The Cavaliers return to action on Friday night with a trip to face the Atlanta Hawks on the schedule.