- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Hitting Epic Game-Winner vs. Timberwolves
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In his postgame comments, James offered an amusing reason why he was happy to see the ball go in the hoop. However, he also made sure to note the key contribution of his teammate Jeff Green, who threw the inbounds pass to him with just one second left on the clock in overtime. He also cited his head coach Tyronn Lue in designing the play.
The scenarios were similar, but LeBron's mind wasn't on his memorable game-winner for the @cavs against Orlando in the 2009 playoffs.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 8, 2018
James’ basket had a sense of déjà vu for some, dating back to his 2009 buzzer-beater against the Orlando Magic in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. That shot was also made at Quicken Loans Arena and evened that series at one game apiece. Ultimately, the Cavaliers fell in six games.
The Cavaliers return to action on Friday night with a trip to face the Atlanta Hawks on the schedule.