- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Tyronn Lue Rips Cavs After Embarrassing Loss to Nets
- Updated: October 26, 2017
Going into the 2017-18 season, the Nets were thought to be one of the weakest teams in the Eastern Conference. This assessment has made the Nets’ 2018 unprotected first-round draft pick that the Cavs received as a part of the Kyrie Irving trade highly valuable.
Following the loss, however, head coach Tyronn Lue ripped into his own team (albeit sarcastically), saying that instead of worrying about how valuable the Nets pick might be, they should be focused on winning games.
Ty Lue: "We're running around here worrying about getting the Brooklyn pick, they may want our pick."
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 26, 2017
The Cavaliers couldn’t secure the victory despite an incredible performance by James, who had 29 points, 13 assists, and 10 rebounds in the game, and a 13-0 run in the fourth quarter that had them leading late.
The season is young, but at the moment both the Cavaliers and Nets sit at 3-2 on the season. The Cavs will look to separate themselves form the rest of the conference when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans this Saturday.