- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Tyronn Lue Rips Cavs After Embarrassing Loss to Nets
- Updated: October 26, 2017
Going into the 2017-18 season, the Nets were thought to be one of the weakest teams in the Eastern Conference. This assessment has made the Nets’ 2018 unprotected first-round draft pick that the Cavs received as a part of the Kyrie Irving trade highly valuable.
Following the loss, however, head coach Tyronn Lue ripped into his own team (albeit sarcastically), saying that instead of worrying about how valuable the Nets pick might be, they should be focused on winning games.
Ty Lue: "We're running around here worrying about getting the Brooklyn pick, they may want our pick."
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) October 26, 2017
The Cavaliers couldn’t secure the victory despite an incredible performance by James, who had 29 points, 13 assists, and 10 rebounds in the game, and a 13-0 run in the fourth quarter that had them leading late.
The season is young, but at the moment both the Cavaliers and Nets sit at 3-2 on the season. The Cavs will look to separate themselves form the rest of the conference when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans this Saturday.