- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: November 28, 2019
On Thanksgiving Day, Frye decided to poke fun at Cavs guard Jordan Clarkson with a meme that was posted on Twitter. Clarkson thought it was hilarious as he retweeted the meme with his reaction to Frye.
lmaooo shut up channning https://t.co/nQxH1RSrHY
Clarkson’s ball fake and subsequent travel plus spin move against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday definitely deserved a meme. In fact, it might even be featured on this week’s “Shaqtin’ a Fool,” the blooper reels segment hosted by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal for TNT’s “Inside the NBA.”
Leave it to the recently retired Frye to find the time to look for hilarious clips of his former teammates to make fun of them.
It’s a lighthearted moment during the 2019-20 season which hasn’t been as much fun for Clarkson and the entire team. Cleveland’s 5-13 record is certainly nothing to laugh about, especially since they are playing in the NBA’s weaker conference.
Clarkson is averaging a career-low 22.7 minutes per game this season but is still contributing 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists a night.