- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: November 28, 2019
On Thanksgiving Day, Frye decided to poke fun at Cavs guard Jordan Clarkson with a meme that was posted on Twitter. Clarkson thought it was hilarious as he retweeted the meme with his reaction to Frye.
lmaooo shut up channning https://t.co/nQxH1RSrHY
Clarkson’s ball fake and subsequent travel plus spin move against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday definitely deserved a meme. In fact, it might even be featured on this week’s “Shaqtin’ a Fool,” the blooper reels segment hosted by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal for TNT’s “Inside the NBA.”
Leave it to the recently retired Frye to find the time to look for hilarious clips of his former teammates to make fun of them.
It’s a lighthearted moment during the 2019-20 season which hasn’t been as much fun for Clarkson and the entire team. Cleveland’s 5-13 record is certainly nothing to laugh about, especially since they are playing in the NBA’s weaker conference.
Clarkson is averaging a career-low 22.7 minutes per game this season but is still contributing 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists a night.