- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: November 28, 2019
On Thanksgiving Day, Frye decided to poke fun at Cavs guard Jordan Clarkson with a meme that was posted on Twitter. Clarkson thought it was hilarious as he retweeted the meme with his reaction to Frye.
lmaooo shut up channning https://t.co/nQxH1RSrHY
Clarkson’s ball fake and subsequent travel plus spin move against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday definitely deserved a meme. In fact, it might even be featured on this week’s “Shaqtin’ a Fool,” the blooper reels segment hosted by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal for TNT’s “Inside the NBA.”
Leave it to the recently retired Frye to find the time to look for hilarious clips of his former teammates to make fun of them.
It’s a lighthearted moment during the 2019-20 season which hasn’t been as much fun for Clarkson and the entire team. Cleveland’s 5-13 record is certainly nothing to laugh about, especially since they are playing in the NBA’s weaker conference.
Clarkson is averaging a career-low 22.7 minutes per game this season but is still contributing 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists a night.