- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: November 28, 2019
On Thanksgiving Day, Frye decided to poke fun at Cavs guard Jordan Clarkson with a meme that was posted on Twitter. Clarkson thought it was hilarious as he retweeted the meme with his reaction to Frye.
lmaooo shut up channning https://t.co/nQxH1RSrHY
Clarkson’s ball fake and subsequent travel plus spin move against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday definitely deserved a meme. In fact, it might even be featured on this week’s “Shaqtin’ a Fool,” the blooper reels segment hosted by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal for TNT’s “Inside the NBA.”
Leave it to the recently retired Frye to find the time to look for hilarious clips of his former teammates to make fun of them.
It’s a lighthearted moment during the 2019-20 season which hasn’t been as much fun for Clarkson and the entire team. Cleveland’s 5-13 record is certainly nothing to laugh about, especially since they are playing in the NBA’s weaker conference.
Clarkson is averaging a career-low 22.7 minutes per game this season but is still contributing 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists a night.