- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- Updated: November 28, 2019
On Thanksgiving Day, Frye decided to poke fun at Cavs guard Jordan Clarkson with a meme that was posted on Twitter. Clarkson thought it was hilarious as he retweeted the meme with his reaction to Frye.
lmaooo shut up channning https://t.co/nQxH1RSrHY
Clarkson’s ball fake and subsequent travel plus spin move against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday definitely deserved a meme. In fact, it might even be featured on this week’s “Shaqtin’ a Fool,” the blooper reels segment hosted by NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal for TNT’s “Inside the NBA.”
Leave it to the recently retired Frye to find the time to look for hilarious clips of his former teammates to make fun of them.
It’s a lighthearted moment during the 2019-20 season which hasn’t been as much fun for Clarkson and the entire team. Cleveland’s 5-13 record is certainly nothing to laugh about, especially since they are playing in the NBA’s weaker conference.
Clarkson is averaging a career-low 22.7 minutes per game this season but is still contributing 14.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists a night.