- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Matthew Dellavedova Makes Huge Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 6, 2019
On Wednesday afternoon, the Australian national announced the birth of his newborn child in adorable fashion.
This is the best ❤️
Welcome to the world, Anders Ralph Dellavedova ? pic.twitter.com/0YdZVQqK9J
It was only a couple months ago that Dellavedova announced that he and his wife were expecting. Per Tuesday’s announcement, it seems his wife Anna Schroeder was pretty far along in her term when they agreed to go public about the pregnancy.
Considering the news, it won’t be much of a shock if Dellavedova misses a game or two for the Cavs as he celebrates with family and friends.
Still, given his hard-nosed and team-first attitude, it also would not be much of a shock if the 29-year-old ends up suiting up in Cleveland’s next game.
He’ll have a couple days to get to know his baby, as the Cavs won’t take the court again until Friday against the Washington Wizards.
Whatever his status for the game, there’s no doubt that Dellevadova will be welcomed back with hugs and congratulations from both his teammates and staff.