- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Matthew Dellavedova Makes Huge Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 6, 2019
On Wednesday afternoon, the Australian national announced the birth of his newborn child in adorable fashion.
This is the best ❤️
Welcome to the world, Anders Ralph Dellavedova ? pic.twitter.com/0YdZVQqK9J
It was only a couple months ago that Dellavedova announced that he and his wife were expecting. Per Tuesday’s announcement, it seems his wife Anna Schroeder was pretty far along in her term when they agreed to go public about the pregnancy.
Considering the news, it won’t be much of a shock if Dellavedova misses a game or two for the Cavs as he celebrates with family and friends.
Still, given his hard-nosed and team-first attitude, it also would not be much of a shock if the 29-year-old ends up suiting up in Cleveland’s next game.
He’ll have a couple days to get to know his baby, as the Cavs won’t take the court again until Friday against the Washington Wizards.
Whatever his status for the game, there’s no doubt that Dellevadova will be welcomed back with hugs and congratulations from both his teammates and staff.