- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Matthew Dellavedova Makes Huge Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 6, 2019
On Wednesday afternoon, the Australian national announced the birth of his newborn child in adorable fashion.
This is the best ❤️
Welcome to the world, Anders Ralph Dellavedova 🌎 pic.twitter.com/0YdZVQqK9J
It was only a couple months ago that Dellavedova announced that he and his wife were expecting. Per Tuesday’s announcement, it seems his wife Anna Schroeder was pretty far along in her term when they agreed to go public about the pregnancy.
Considering the news, it won’t be much of a shock if Dellavedova misses a game or two for the Cavs as he celebrates with family and friends.
Still, given his hard-nosed and team-first attitude, it also would not be much of a shock if the 29-year-old ends up suiting up in Cleveland’s next game.
He’ll have a couple days to get to know his baby, as the Cavs won’t take the court again until Friday against the Washington Wizards.
Whatever his status for the game, there’s no doubt that Dellevadova will be welcomed back with hugs and congratulations from both his teammates and staff.