- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
- Bradley Beal Gushes Over Darius Garland: ‘He Was Already Destined for This’
Matthew Dellavedova Makes Huge Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 6, 2019
On Wednesday afternoon, the Australian national announced the birth of his newborn child in adorable fashion.
This is the best ❤️
Welcome to the world, Anders Ralph Dellavedova 🌎 pic.twitter.com/0YdZVQqK9J
It was only a couple months ago that Dellavedova announced that he and his wife were expecting. Per Tuesday’s announcement, it seems his wife Anna Schroeder was pretty far along in her term when they agreed to go public about the pregnancy.
Considering the news, it won’t be much of a shock if Dellavedova misses a game or two for the Cavs as he celebrates with family and friends.
Still, given his hard-nosed and team-first attitude, it also would not be much of a shock if the 29-year-old ends up suiting up in Cleveland’s next game.
He’ll have a couple days to get to know his baby, as the Cavs won’t take the court again until Friday against the Washington Wizards.
Whatever his status for the game, there’s no doubt that Dellevadova will be welcomed back with hugs and congratulations from both his teammates and staff.