- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Kevin Love Explains One Specific Area Cavs Need to Improve in for Game 4 vs. Pacers
- Updated: April 21, 2018
On Saturday, Kevin Love broke down exactly what the Cavs need to improve on to ensure they’re able to even the series at 2-2 in Game 4 on Sunday night.
“We did a number of good things that gave ourselves a chance to win,” Love said. “We need to continue to fight. In the fourth quarter, we gotta be better. In crunch time, we gotta be better. We feel like we’ll look at the film, we got some good shots up today, and be ready to go tomorrow.”
The Cavs claimed a 17-point lead at halftime in Game 3 thanks to stingy defense and efficient scoring, but let the Pacers claw back and take the lead in the second half. Still, the Cavs had a chance to grab the much-needed win late in the fourth quarter but missed several big shots on their way to a 92-90 loss.
Despite a strong performance in the game, finishing with 19 points and six rebounds, Love missed a huge opportunity with 2:50 left in the game, when he missed an open 3-pointer that would have given the Cavs the lead.
Love and his Cavs teammates will have an opportunity to improve upon their Game 3 performance in what feels like a must-win Game 4 on Sunday night. Hopefully, they’re up to the challenge.