- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Multiple NBA Players Clown Tristan Thompson for Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: September 24, 2019
In a recent Instagram post, Thompson made a point to show off his game-ready physique.
The post garnered a slew of different reactions from current and former teammates as well as other stars throughout the NBA.
Thompson is one of the few veterans still on the current roster who was also on the team when the Cavs won the 2016 NBA Finals.
Since LeBron James left in free agency last summer, the team has made it a point to reload with young and promising talent.
While there’s no doubt that veteran leadership is valuable on any team, it is also quite possible that this is Thompson’s last season in Cleveland. Knowing that, it is likely that he is looking to display his value this season in order to earn another multi-year deal next summer either with the Cavs or with another NBA team.
His impressive physique will surely offer him a better chance of doing just that.