- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Updated: September 17, 2019
However, some very experienced Cavs fans may argue that there was a bit of recency bias in the responses.
As expected, LeBron James was voted the best Cavalier ever, after averaging 27.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game through two stints with the team.
The three combined to help Cleveland win its first and only NBA championship in 2016.
Some former Cavs players from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s rounded out the top 10. Mark Price, an All-Star point guard who played with the team in the late 1980s and early 1990s tied with Love for third in the polling.
Price, Daugherty and the elder Nance combined to make Cleveland a force in the Eastern Conference back in their day but picked the wrong time to do so, as the Detroit Pistons and Chicago Bulls were winning championships with iconic players such as Isiah Thomas, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.