- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Updated: September 17, 2019
However, some very experienced Cavs fans may argue that there was a bit of recency bias in the responses.
As expected, LeBron James was voted the best Cavalier ever, after averaging 27.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game through two stints with the team.
The three combined to help Cleveland win its first and only NBA championship in 2016.
Some former Cavs players from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s rounded out the top 10. Mark Price, an All-Star point guard who played with the team in the late 1980s and early 1990s tied with Love for third in the polling.
Price, Daugherty and the elder Nance combined to make Cleveland a force in the Eastern Conference back in their day but picked the wrong time to do so, as the Detroit Pistons and Chicago Bulls were winning championships with iconic players such as Isiah Thomas, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.