- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Klay Thompson’s Father Who Called LeBron ‘Soft,’ Called Off Work
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Mychal Thompson, father of Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson, is a host on ESPN Radio 710’s “Thompson & Trudell.”
During the NBA Finals Thompson was seen openly criticizing Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, calling him “soft” and saying that he “couldn’t have survived in the ’80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then.”
As it turns out, not only was Thompson wrong as James and the Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit to historically knock off the winningest team in NBA history, but the former Los Angeles Laker was so defeated, that he failed to show up to work the next day.
He reportedly called off of work due to “undisclosed reasons,” however something tells me he might’ve got his feelings hurt.