- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Klay Thompson’s Father Who Called LeBron ‘Soft,’ Called Off Work
- Updated: June 21, 2016
Mychal Thompson, father of Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson, is a host on ESPN Radio 710’s “Thompson & Trudell.”
During the NBA Finals Thompson was seen openly criticizing Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, calling him “soft” and saying that he “couldn’t have survived in the ’80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then.”
As it turns out, not only was Thompson wrong as James and the Cavs came back from a 3-1 deficit to historically knock off the winningest team in NBA history, but the former Los Angeles Laker was so defeated, that he failed to show up to work the next day.
He reportedly called off of work due to “undisclosed reasons,” however something tells me he might’ve got his feelings hurt.