- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Returns Home 8 Weeks After Stroke
- Updated: August 21, 2019
After undergoing two months of rehabilitation, Gilbert finally went home late last week, according to Crains Detroit.
“On Friday, Dan Gilbert returned to Detroit to continue his rehabilitation locally,” Quicken Loans CEO Jay Farner said in a statement. “We are extremely thankful for all of the skilled medical professionals who have played a significant role in Dan’s recovery and are glad to have him back home.”
Farner added that the heads of his various companies are determined to keep things running as smoothly as possible as Gilbert continues to rehab.
“While Dan focuses his energy on the rehabilitation process, our teams across the family of companies will continue to execute at a high level, serving and supporting our clients and team members,” he said.
Earlier this month, Gilbert sent out a video of thanks to all those who have helped him in his rehab process.
“Thank you for all of your well wishes and all of the letters, notes, emails, voice mails, texts, whatever it is, I read every single one of them and I really appreciate it,” Gilbert said in the video message to employees. “It keeps me going.”
With just two months left before opening night of the 2019-20 NBA regular season, it’s unclear if Gilbert will be able to watch his beloved Cavs in person. Based on this most recent news, however, it seems he’ll be back at the table sooner rather than later.