- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
Cavs News: Larry Nance Jr. Questionable for Opening Night vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: October 15, 2018
Larry Nance Jr. did not participate in Monday’s practice due to a sprained ankle, and his status for Wednesday night’s opening game against the Toronto Raptors is unclear.
The Cavs are scheduled to depart for Toronto right after an early Tuesday morning practice. The team will hold a shootaround on Wednesday morning, so Nance’s availability for the game should be made clear then.
Nance injured the ankle when he landed on a teammate after going up for a rebound in practice last Thursday, and hence sat out during Friday’s preseason game against the Detroit Pistons. It should be noted that this marks the first time that Nance has sprained his ankle in his three-year NBA career.
Nance is slated to share minutes at the center position with fellow teammate Tristan Thompson, with Thompson starting and playing against the bulkier bigs. If Nance is a no-go for Wednesday night’s game, then Ante Zizic is expected to receive more playing time.