- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Kevin Love’s Team USA Experience in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 28, 2018
This week, Team USA hosted a basketball minicamp in Las Vegas for players to practice, meet, and play together.
The reigning gold medalists won’t play their next game as a team until Aug. 31 of next year. Still, it’s clear that they are already getting ready for their next Olympic games.
Thanks to the official NBA website, fans got a behind-the-scenes look at Love’s experience with the USA Basketball squad.
According to the images, it seems Love had quite a busy week both on and off the court.
Hopefully the time spent with his fellow Team USA teammates and head coach Gregg Popovich will lead to another Gold medal in the upcoming 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.