- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Kevin Love’s Team USA Experience in Las Vegas
- Updated: July 28, 2018
This week, Team USA hosted a basketball minicamp in Las Vegas for players to practice, meet, and play together.
The reigning gold medalists won’t play their next game as a team until Aug. 31 of next year. Still, it’s clear that they are already getting ready for their next Olympic games.
Thanks to the official NBA website, fans got a behind-the-scenes look at Love’s experience with the USA Basketball squad.
According to the images, it seems Love had quite a busy week both on and off the court.
Hopefully the time spent with his fellow Team USA teammates and head coach Gregg Popovich will lead to another Gold medal in the upcoming 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.