- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing Deal With Free Agent Derrick Rose
- Updated: July 20, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be on the verge of adding a former All-Star point guard to their bench as it’s being reported by Brian Windhorst of ESPN that the Cavs are in “serious talks” with Derrick Rose.
Derrick Rose is in serious talks with the Cavs on a 1-year deal, sources tell @wojespn and me.
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) July 20, 2017
Windhorst: I believe the Cavs are going to sign Derrick Rose and it will most likely be for the minimum.
— ESPN Cleveland (@ESPNCleveland) July 20, 2017
The Cavs currently have one roster spot left to fill and two two-way contracts for G League players.
Rose would be a considerable upgrade to a Cavs bench that desperately seeks some sort of offensive spark plug. The former MVP averaged 18.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 4.4 assists in his most recent season with the New York Knicks.