- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
LeBron James Jr. Calls Out Darius Garland for Stealing His Instagram Caption
- Updated: July 21, 2019
He captioned the post simply enough, but it didn’t take long before LeBron James Jr. took to the picture’s comments section to call Garland out for stealing a previous caption that the teenage basketball star had used months ago.
The caption in question was actually the first caption James ever used on Instagram when he first created his official profile in late May.
It may come as a surprise that James and Garland are pals. However, it makes perfect sense when you consider the fact that Garland is represented by Klutch Sports Group which was founded by James’ father’s close friend Rich Paul.
It will be interesting to see if James continues to comment on Garland’s Instagram once Garland’s NBA career really starts to take off.