- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
Richard Jefferson Reacts to Kawhi Leonard’s ’99 Percent’ Chance of Going to Raptors
- Updated: July 3, 2019
While free agent superstar Kawhi Leonard is silently contemplating his next move, former Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson is already congratulating Canada for retaining the two-time Finals MVP.
Leonard, 28, is the best available remaining free agent on the board. The 6-foot-7 forward is coming off his finest season in the league. Leonard put up a career-high 26.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game last regular season.
However, the two-way titan went to even higher heights in the postseason.
The All-Star averaged 30.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.7 steals to lead the Toronto Raptors to their first championship in franchise history this past season.
While Leonard hasn’t declared his decision yet, it appears the two-time champion has narrowed his options down to the Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers.