- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Richard Jefferson Reacts to Kawhi Leonard’s ’99 Percent’ Chance of Going to Raptors
- Updated: July 3, 2019
While free agent superstar Kawhi Leonard is silently contemplating his next move, former Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson is already congratulating Canada for retaining the two-time Finals MVP.
Leonard, 28, is the best available remaining free agent on the board. The 6-foot-7 forward is coming off his finest season in the league. Leonard put up a career-high 26.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game last regular season.
However, the two-way titan went to even higher heights in the postseason.
The All-Star averaged 30.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.7 steals to lead the Toronto Raptors to their first championship in franchise history this past season.
While Leonard hasn’t declared his decision yet, it appears the two-time champion has narrowed his options down to the Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers.