- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Richard Jefferson Reacts to Kawhi Leonard’s ’99 Percent’ Chance of Going to Raptors
- Updated: July 3, 2019
While free agent superstar Kawhi Leonard is silently contemplating his next move, former Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson is already congratulating Canada for retaining the two-time Finals MVP.
Leonard, 28, is the best available remaining free agent on the board. The 6-foot-7 forward is coming off his finest season in the league. Leonard put up a career-high 26.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game last regular season.
However, the two-way titan went to even higher heights in the postseason.
The All-Star averaged 30.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.7 steals to lead the Toronto Raptors to their first championship in franchise history this past season.
While Leonard hasn’t declared his decision yet, it appears the two-time champion has narrowed his options down to the Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers.