- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Richard Jefferson Reacts to Kawhi Leonard’s ’99 Percent’ Chance of Going to Raptors
- Updated: July 3, 2019
While free agent superstar Kawhi Leonard is silently contemplating his next move, former Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson is already congratulating Canada for retaining the two-time Finals MVP.
Leonard, 28, is the best available remaining free agent on the board. The 6-foot-7 forward is coming off his finest season in the league. Leonard put up a career-high 26.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game last regular season.
However, the two-way titan went to even higher heights in the postseason.
The All-Star averaged 30.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.7 steals to lead the Toronto Raptors to their first championship in franchise history this past season.
While Leonard hasn’t declared his decision yet, it appears the two-time champion has narrowed his options down to the Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers.