- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Richard Jefferson Reacts to Kawhi Leonard’s ’99 Percent’ Chance of Going to Raptors
- Updated: July 3, 2019
While free agent superstar Kawhi Leonard is silently contemplating his next move, former Cleveland Cavaliers forward Richard Jefferson is already congratulating Canada for retaining the two-time Finals MVP.
Leonard, 28, is the best available remaining free agent on the board. The 6-foot-7 forward is coming off his finest season in the league. Leonard put up a career-high 26.2 points and 7.3 rebounds in 34.0 minutes per game last regular season.
However, the two-way titan went to even higher heights in the postseason.
The All-Star averaged 30.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.7 steals to lead the Toronto Raptors to their first championship in franchise history this past season.
While Leonard hasn’t declared his decision yet, it appears the two-time champion has narrowed his options down to the Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers.