- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Jordan Clarkson’s Latest Social Media Activity Throws Shade at LaVar Ball
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Monday, the veteran liked a tweet, which blasted LaVar Ball and his family’s misfortunes with the NBA.
Clarkson, 27, played with Lonzo Ball for a little bit with the Los Angeles Lakers before getting traded to the Cavaliers. The noise and drama around the Ball family can be quite bothersome to some, especially with the father constantly launching unrealistic expectations.
Now, Clarkson has found a new home and thriving opportunity with the Cavs. Last season, the 6-foot-5 guard posted a career-high 16.8 points in addition to 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game off the bench. While the positive numbers didn’t earn national praise, it certainly established an optimistic place in the Cavs’ rebuild plan.
Meanwhile, Ball averaged a disheartening 9.9 points, 5.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game last season, down from his strong rookie year in the league. Fortunately, the youngster will get fresh start with the New Orleans Pelicans after being packaged in the Anthony Davis trade.