- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Jordan Clarkson’s Latest Social Media Activity Throws Shade at LaVar Ball
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Monday, the veteran liked a tweet, which blasted LaVar Ball and his family’s misfortunes with the NBA.
Clarkson, 27, played with Lonzo Ball for a little bit with the Los Angeles Lakers before getting traded to the Cavaliers. The noise and drama around the Ball family can be quite bothersome to some, especially with the father constantly launching unrealistic expectations.
Now, Clarkson has found a new home and thriving opportunity with the Cavs. Last season, the 6-foot-5 guard posted a career-high 16.8 points in addition to 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game off the bench. While the positive numbers didn’t earn national praise, it certainly established an optimistic place in the Cavs’ rebuild plan.
Meanwhile, Ball averaged a disheartening 9.9 points, 5.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game last season, down from his strong rookie year in the league. Fortunately, the youngster will get fresh start with the New Orleans Pelicans after being packaged in the Anthony Davis trade.