- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Jordan Clarkson’s Latest Social Media Activity Throws Shade at LaVar Ball
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Monday, the veteran liked a tweet, which blasted LaVar Ball and his family’s misfortunes with the NBA.
Clarkson, 27, played with Lonzo Ball for a little bit with the Los Angeles Lakers before getting traded to the Cavaliers. The noise and drama around the Ball family can be quite bothersome to some, especially with the father constantly launching unrealistic expectations.
Now, Clarkson has found a new home and thriving opportunity with the Cavs. Last season, the 6-foot-5 guard posted a career-high 16.8 points in addition to 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game off the bench. While the positive numbers didn’t earn national praise, it certainly established an optimistic place in the Cavs’ rebuild plan.
Meanwhile, Ball averaged a disheartening 9.9 points, 5.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game last season, down from his strong rookie year in the league. Fortunately, the youngster will get fresh start with the New Orleans Pelicans after being packaged in the Anthony Davis trade.