- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Jordan Clarkson’s Latest Social Media Activity Throws Shade at LaVar Ball
- Updated: June 17, 2019
On Monday, the veteran liked a tweet, which blasted LaVar Ball and his family’s misfortunes with the NBA.
Clarkson, 27, played with Lonzo Ball for a little bit with the Los Angeles Lakers before getting traded to the Cavaliers. The noise and drama around the Ball family can be quite bothersome to some, especially with the father constantly launching unrealistic expectations.
Now, Clarkson has found a new home and thriving opportunity with the Cavs. Last season, the 6-foot-5 guard posted a career-high 16.8 points in addition to 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game off the bench. While the positive numbers didn’t earn national praise, it certainly established an optimistic place in the Cavs’ rebuild plan.
Meanwhile, Ball averaged a disheartening 9.9 points, 5.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game last season, down from his strong rookie year in the league. Fortunately, the youngster will get fresh start with the New Orleans Pelicans after being packaged in the Anthony Davis trade.