- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $20.1 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 23, 2015
While Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James gets set to begin minicamp in Santa Barbara, CA, we thought it’d be fun to give readers a chance to take a glimpse inside The King’s 9,350-square-foot mansion in the city of Brentwood in Los Angeles, CA.
James’ residence makes sense, as he is heavily involved in the movie and entertainment industry.
The home is currently worth $20,986,500 and features six bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dual-sided fireplace, a marble bathroom, and a private terrace. The house also comes equipped with a pool, a cabana, and a deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Los Angeles mansion begin below.
A beautifully gated property in the safe, tranquil neighborhood of Brentwood, CA.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)