- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $20.1 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 23, 2015
While Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James gets set to begin minicamp in Santa Barbara, CA, we thought it’d be fun to give readers a chance to take a glimpse inside The King’s 9,350-square-foot mansion in the city of Brentwood in Los Angeles, CA.
James’ residence makes sense, as he is heavily involved in the movie and entertainment industry.
The home is currently worth $20,986,500 and features six bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dual-sided fireplace, a marble bathroom, and a private terrace. The house also comes equipped with a pool, a cabana, and a deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Los Angeles mansion begin below.
A beautifully gated property in the safe, tranquil neighborhood of Brentwood, CA.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)