- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $20.1 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 23, 2015
While Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James gets set to begin minicamp in Santa Barbara, CA, we thought it’d be fun to give readers a chance to take a glimpse inside The King’s 9,350-square-foot mansion in the city of Brentwood in Los Angeles, CA.
James’ residence makes sense, as he is heavily involved in the movie and entertainment industry.
The home is currently worth $20,986,500 and features six bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dual-sided fireplace, a marble bathroom, and a private terrace. The house also comes equipped with a pool, a cabana, and a deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Los Angeles mansion begin below.
A beautifully gated property in the safe, tranquil neighborhood of Brentwood, CA.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)