- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
- Coach Says Darius Garland Among Best Passers Next to Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and John Stockton
An Exclusive Look at LeBron’s $20.1 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: November 23, 2015
While Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James gets set to begin minicamp in Santa Barbara, CA, we thought it’d be fun to give readers a chance to take a glimpse inside The King’s 9,350-square-foot mansion in the city of Brentwood in Los Angeles, CA.
James’ residence makes sense, as he is heavily involved in the movie and entertainment industry.
The home is currently worth $20,986,500 and features six bedrooms, a master bedroom with a dual-sided fireplace, a marble bathroom, and a private terrace. The house also comes equipped with a pool, a cabana, and a deck.
Photos of LeBron’s Los Angeles mansion begin below.
A beautifully gated property in the safe, tranquil neighborhood of Brentwood, CA.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)