- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
- Kyrie Irving Shares Hilarious Story of Kobe Bryant Defending Him: ‘He Punched That S— Bro’
LeBron James Gives Major Shout-Out to Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley, and Montrezl Harrell
- Updated: April 27, 2019
LeBron James knows how good the Golden State Warriors are.
He witnessed it firsthand, when he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to four consecutive NBA Finals appearances against the Warriors from 2015 to 2018.
So it’s understandable that James was impressed with the Los Angeles Clippers for the team’s first-round showing against Golden State. The Clippers were the eighth seed, and not given much of a chance against the juggernaut Warriors.
However, the Clippers pushed the Warriors to six entertaining games. And James, now with the Los Angeles Lakers, took to Twitter to point out how impressive the performance was.
The four-time MVP specifically mentioned Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley and Montrezl Harrell, the three stars of the series for the Clippers. All three were instrumental in taking two games from the defending champion Warriors.
While James saluted the Clippers now, he’ll be battling them in the future.
Not only are the Clippers and Lakers crosstown rivals, but they’ll both be competing for some of the biggest free agents in the league this summer.