- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
LeBron James Gives Major Shout-Out to Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley, and Montrezl Harrell
- Updated: April 27, 2019
LeBron James knows how good the Golden State Warriors are.
He witnessed it firsthand, when he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to four consecutive NBA Finals appearances against the Warriors from 2015 to 2018.
So it’s understandable that James was impressed with the Los Angeles Clippers for the team’s first-round showing against Golden State. The Clippers were the eighth seed, and not given much of a chance against the juggernaut Warriors.
However, the Clippers pushed the Warriors to six entertaining games. And James, now with the Los Angeles Lakers, took to Twitter to point out how impressive the performance was.
The four-time MVP specifically mentioned Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley and Montrezl Harrell, the three stars of the series for the Clippers. All three were instrumental in taking two games from the defending champion Warriors.
While James saluted the Clippers now, he’ll be battling them in the future.
Not only are the Clippers and Lakers crosstown rivals, but they’ll both be competing for some of the biggest free agents in the league this summer.