- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
LeBron James Gives Major Shout-Out to Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley, and Montrezl Harrell
- Updated: April 27, 2019
LeBron James knows how good the Golden State Warriors are.
He witnessed it firsthand, when he led the Cleveland Cavaliers to four consecutive NBA Finals appearances against the Warriors from 2015 to 2018.
So it’s understandable that James was impressed with the Los Angeles Clippers for the team’s first-round showing against Golden State. The Clippers were the eighth seed, and not given much of a chance against the juggernaut Warriors.
However, the Clippers pushed the Warriors to six entertaining games. And James, now with the Los Angeles Lakers, took to Twitter to point out how impressive the performance was.
The four-time MVP specifically mentioned Lou Williams, Patrick Beverley and Montrezl Harrell, the three stars of the series for the Clippers. All three were instrumental in taking two games from the defending champion Warriors.
While James saluted the Clippers now, he’ll be battling them in the future.
Not only are the Clippers and Lakers crosstown rivals, but they’ll both be competing for some of the biggest free agents in the league this summer.