- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Channing Frye Reacts to Jared Dudley Getting Ejected After Nets-76ers Brawl
- Updated: April 20, 2019
That’s evident from his brief social media post about the ejection of former teammate Jared Dudley, who now plays for the Brooklyn Nets.
Dudley!!!!!!!!!! That’s what I’m talking about!!!
Dudley’s Nets were involved in a heated first-round playoff game against the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday afternoon. During the Game 4 clash, Sixers center Joel Embiid aggressively fouled the Nets’ Jarrett Allen and was then pushed by Dudley.
That led the 76ers’ Jimmy Butler to push Dudley, which led to a scuffle that spilled into the stands at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. For their actions, Dudley and Butler were ejected and Embiid was assessed a flagrant foul.
Jared Dudley vs. EVERYBODY pic.twitter.com/FIvi0NOdOJ
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 20, 2019
Philadelphia went on to win their tight battle with Brooklyn, giving them a 3-1 advantage in the series. They’ll look to send the Nets home on Tuesday night in Game 5 in Philadelphia.
Dudley and Frye played together with the Phoenix Suns for three seasons from 2008 to 2012, with Dudley also playing the 2012-13 campaign for Phoenix. During that season, Frye was forced to miss the entire year because of health issues, but returned the following year before then leaving as a free agent following the 2013-14 season.