- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Takes to Social Media to Explain Why He’s Jealous of Dwyane Wade
- Updated: October 6, 2017
LeBron James‘ hairline has been a long discussed topic amongst fans. In recent seasons, he has tried several different approaches to cover up and treat his fast-receding hairline.
“What I was trying to say is why can’t I just velcro this off and put it on top of here,” he said as he motioned to his beard.
Earlier in the offseason, a similar Instagram video left fans wondering if James had accepted his changing hairline and decided to shave his hair off completely. Based on this video, however, it looks like James is still searching for the cure to male pattern baldness.