- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: LeBron James Takes to Social Media to Explain Why He’s Jealous of Dwyane Wade
- Updated: October 6, 2017
LeBron James‘ hairline has been a long discussed topic amongst fans. In recent seasons, he has tried several different approaches to cover up and treat his fast-receding hairline.
“What I was trying to say is why can’t I just velcro this off and put it on top of here,” he said as he motioned to his beard.
Earlier in the offseason, a similar Instagram video left fans wondering if James had accepted his changing hairline and decided to shave his hair off completely. Based on this video, however, it looks like James is still searching for the cure to male pattern baldness.