- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Takes to Social Media to Explain Why He’s Jealous of Dwyane Wade
- Updated: October 6, 2017
LeBron James‘ hairline has been a long discussed topic amongst fans. In recent seasons, he has tried several different approaches to cover up and treat his fast-receding hairline.
“What I was trying to say is why can’t I just velcro this off and put it on top of here,” he said as he motioned to his beard.
Earlier in the offseason, a similar Instagram video left fans wondering if James had accepted his changing hairline and decided to shave his hair off completely. Based on this video, however, it looks like James is still searching for the cure to male pattern baldness.