- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Kevin Durant Doesn’t Include LeBron James in His Top 5 Players of All Time List
- Updated: April 5, 2019
Despite the greatness Los Angeles forward LeBron James has portrayed in the last few years, Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant doesn’t believe the four-time MVP is a top five NBA player of all time.
— Darius Miles (@21Blackking) April 3, 2019
Durant, 30, listed Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon and Magic Johnson as the five best players to ever hit the hardwood. While all the greats on that list are spectacular, it’s hard to defend James not being on the same level as those superstars.
As a matter of fact, many people around the league already view James as the best player ever. For Durant not to give the Cleveland Cavaliers icon a spot on the list is preposterous and puzzling. In fact, Durant’s teammate Stephen Curry recently revealed that the Lakers juggernaut is in his top five.
Over the course of his career, James has averaged 27.2 points, 7.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game. On top of that, the veteran has earned three championships and three Finals MVP awards while going to the NBA Finals for eight straight years.