- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Kevin Durant Doesn’t Include LeBron James in His Top 5 Players of All Time List
- Updated: April 5, 2019
Despite the greatness Los Angeles forward LeBron James has portrayed in the last few years, Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant doesn’t believe the four-time MVP is a top five NBA player of all time.
— Darius Miles (@21Blackking) April 3, 2019
Durant, 30, listed Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon and Magic Johnson as the five best players to ever hit the hardwood. While all the greats on that list are spectacular, it’s hard to defend James not being on the same level as those superstars.
As a matter of fact, many people around the league already view James as the best player ever. For Durant not to give the Cleveland Cavaliers icon a spot on the list is preposterous and puzzling. In fact, Durant’s teammate Stephen Curry recently revealed that the Lakers juggernaut is in his top five.
Over the course of his career, James has averaged 27.2 points, 7.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game. On top of that, the veteran has earned three championships and three Finals MVP awards while going to the NBA Finals for eight straight years.