- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Kevin Durant Doesn’t Include LeBron James in His Top 5 Players of All Time List
- Updated: April 5, 2019
Despite the greatness Los Angeles forward LeBron James has portrayed in the last few years, Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant doesn’t believe the four-time MVP is a top five NBA player of all time.
— Darius Miles (@21Blackking) April 3, 2019
Durant, 30, listed Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon and Magic Johnson as the five best players to ever hit the hardwood. While all the greats on that list are spectacular, it’s hard to defend James not being on the same level as those superstars.
As a matter of fact, many people around the league already view James as the best player ever. For Durant not to give the Cleveland Cavaliers icon a spot on the list is preposterous and puzzling. In fact, Durant’s teammate Stephen Curry recently revealed that the Lakers juggernaut is in his top five.
Over the course of his career, James has averaged 27.2 points, 7.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game. On top of that, the veteran has earned three championships and three Finals MVP awards while going to the NBA Finals for eight straight years.