- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Kevin Durant Doesn’t Include LeBron James in His Top 5 Players of All Time List
- Updated: April 5, 2019
Despite the greatness Los Angeles forward LeBron James has portrayed in the last few years, Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant doesn’t believe the four-time MVP is a top five NBA player of all time.
— Darius Miles (@21Blackking) April 3, 2019
Durant, 30, listed Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon and Magic Johnson as the five best players to ever hit the hardwood. While all the greats on that list are spectacular, it’s hard to defend James not being on the same level as those superstars.
As a matter of fact, many people around the league already view James as the best player ever. For Durant not to give the Cleveland Cavaliers icon a spot on the list is preposterous and puzzling. In fact, Durant’s teammate Stephen Curry recently revealed that the Lakers juggernaut is in his top five.
Over the course of his career, James has averaged 27.2 points, 7.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists per game. On top of that, the veteran has earned three championships and three Finals MVP awards while going to the NBA Finals for eight straight years.