- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Proving that he won’t go down without a fight, Windler has now returned the favor, criticizing Nance’s golf swing after seeing a video of the veteran’s stroke on Twitter.
I’ve seen better….@Larrydn22
It’s certainly brave for an incoming rookie to go after one of his veteran teammates. However, Windler is not your average rookie.
Unlike many of his fellow incoming draftees who are still in their late teens, Windler is already 22 years old.
The 6-foot-8 forward was drafted by the Cavs out of Belmont University after a strong senior season in which he proved he can fill the role of a prototypical wing who can shoot the ball at an impressive click.
While he’s only played in Summer League games thus far in his NBA career, he has already managed to turn some heads.
Soon, it will be time for him to further impress once the 2019-20 regular season finally gets going.