- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Proving that he won’t go down without a fight, Windler has now returned the favor, criticizing Nance’s golf swing after seeing a video of the veteran’s stroke on Twitter.
I’ve seen better….@Larrydn22
It’s certainly brave for an incoming rookie to go after one of his veteran teammates. However, Windler is not your average rookie.
Unlike many of his fellow incoming draftees who are still in their late teens, Windler is already 22 years old.
The 6-foot-8 forward was drafted by the Cavs out of Belmont University after a strong senior season in which he proved he can fill the role of a prototypical wing who can shoot the ball at an impressive click.
While he’s only played in Summer League games thus far in his NBA career, he has already managed to turn some heads.
Soon, it will be time for him to further impress once the 2019-20 regular season finally gets going.