- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Proving that he won’t go down without a fight, Windler has now returned the favor, criticizing Nance’s golf swing after seeing a video of the veteran’s stroke on Twitter.
I’ve seen better….@Larrydn22
It’s certainly brave for an incoming rookie to go after one of his veteran teammates. However, Windler is not your average rookie.
Unlike many of his fellow incoming draftees who are still in their late teens, Windler is already 22 years old.
The 6-foot-8 forward was drafted by the Cavs out of Belmont University after a strong senior season in which he proved he can fill the role of a prototypical wing who can shoot the ball at an impressive click.
While he’s only played in Summer League games thus far in his NBA career, he has already managed to turn some heads.
Soon, it will be time for him to further impress once the 2019-20 regular season finally gets going.