- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Proving that he won’t go down without a fight, Windler has now returned the favor, criticizing Nance’s golf swing after seeing a video of the veteran’s stroke on Twitter.
I’ve seen better….@Larrydn22
It’s certainly brave for an incoming rookie to go after one of his veteran teammates. However, Windler is not your average rookie.
Unlike many of his fellow incoming draftees who are still in their late teens, Windler is already 22 years old.
The 6-foot-8 forward was drafted by the Cavs out of Belmont University after a strong senior season in which he proved he can fill the role of a prototypical wing who can shoot the ball at an impressive click.
While he’s only played in Summer League games thus far in his NBA career, he has already managed to turn some heads.
Soon, it will be time for him to further impress once the 2019-20 regular season finally gets going.