- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Rookie Trolls Larry Nance Jr. on Social Media
- Updated: August 9, 2019
Proving that he won’t go down without a fight, Windler has now returned the favor, criticizing Nance’s golf swing after seeing a video of the veteran’s stroke on Twitter.
I’ve seen better….@Larrydn22
It’s certainly brave for an incoming rookie to go after one of his veteran teammates. However, Windler is not your average rookie.
Unlike many of his fellow incoming draftees who are still in their late teens, Windler is already 22 years old.
The 6-foot-8 forward was drafted by the Cavs out of Belmont University after a strong senior season in which he proved he can fill the role of a prototypical wing who can shoot the ball at an impressive click.
While he’s only played in Summer League games thus far in his NBA career, he has already managed to turn some heads.
Soon, it will be time for him to further impress once the 2019-20 regular season finally gets going.