- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Report: LeBron James Demanding to Be Traded Back to Cavs, Wants Out of Los Angeles
- Updated: April 1, 2019
It’s understandable why James has requested a trade after a horrendous first-year tenure in Los Angeles. The four-time MVP will be missing the playoffs for the first time since his second year in the NBA, as the Lakers are now 35-42 — good for 10th in the Western Conference.
The roster construction put forth by Lakers president Magic Johnson and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka has been a disaster. Instead of surrounding James with shooters and apt defenders, the duo decided to surround him with unstable veterans, who are actually worse shooters than James himself.
Although this article was created purely for comedic purposes, it wouldn’t be surprising if James had some thought of returning to Cleveland before his career ends. Unfortunately, he has three more years left on his contract.
The Cavs take on the Phoenix Suns tonight at 10 p.m. EST.