- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: LeBron James Demanding to Be Traded Back to Cavs, Wants Out of Los Angeles
- Updated: April 1, 2019
It’s understandable why James has requested a trade after a horrendous first-year tenure in Los Angeles. The four-time MVP will be missing the playoffs for the first time since his second year in the NBA, as the Lakers are now 35-42 — good for 10th in the Western Conference.
The roster construction put forth by Lakers president Magic Johnson and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka has been a disaster. Instead of surrounding James with shooters and apt defenders, the duo decided to surround him with unstable veterans, who are actually worse shooters than James himself.
Although this article was created purely for comedic purposes, it wouldn’t be surprising if James had some thought of returning to Cleveland before his career ends. Unfortunately, he has three more years left on his contract.
The Cavs take on the Phoenix Suns tonight at 10 p.m. EST.