- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: LeBron James Demanding to Be Traded Back to Cavs, Wants Out of Los Angeles
- Updated: April 1, 2019
It’s understandable why James has requested a trade after a horrendous first-year tenure in Los Angeles. The four-time MVP will be missing the playoffs for the first time since his second year in the NBA, as the Lakers are now 35-42 — good for 10th in the Western Conference.
The roster construction put forth by Lakers president Magic Johnson and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka has been a disaster. Instead of surrounding James with shooters and apt defenders, the duo decided to surround him with unstable veterans, who are actually worse shooters than James himself.
Although this article was created purely for comedic purposes, it wouldn’t be surprising if James had some thought of returning to Cleveland before his career ends. Unfortunately, he has three more years left on his contract.
The Cavs take on the Phoenix Suns tonight at 10 p.m. EST.