- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
Report: LeBron James Demanding to Be Traded Back to Cavs, Wants Out of Los Angeles
- Updated: April 1, 2019
It’s understandable why James has requested a trade after a horrendous first-year tenure in Los Angeles. The four-time MVP will be missing the playoffs for the first time since his second year in the NBA, as the Lakers are now 35-42 — good for 10th in the Western Conference.
The roster construction put forth by Lakers president Magic Johnson and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka has been a disaster. Instead of surrounding James with shooters and apt defenders, the duo decided to surround him with unstable veterans, who are actually worse shooters than James himself.
Although this article was created purely for comedic purposes, it wouldn’t be surprising if James had some thought of returning to Cleveland before his career ends. Unfortunately, he has three more years left on his contract.
The Cavs take on the Phoenix Suns tonight at 10 p.m. EST.