- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Kevin Love Devotes Social Media Post to Celebrity Who Committed Suicide
- Updated: March 31, 2019
During the weekend, he used social media to pay tribute to world-famous chef and television personality Anthony Bourdain, who committed suicide last June.
Just after Bourdain’s suicide, Love also used social media to succinctly express his thoughts on the tragedy.
Devastating. Prayers to all of his loved ones. So incredibly sad. https://t.co/4tmqtyjw4X
Love went public about having panic attacks and dealing with other mental health concerns in March 2018. The bold move resulted in Love being praised for his courage in addressing an often taboo issue which involves a wide spectrum of concerns.
Since taking that step, Love has received awards for helping to create awareness. On May 1, he’ll receive a Change Maker Award from the Child Mind Institute at Carnegie Hall.
On the court, Love has been forced to spend much the 2018-19 campaign on the sidelines because of injuries.
However, in the 21 games that he has played this season, he’s put up numbers that largely match his career averages. With less than two weeks left before the Cavaliers end what’s been a frustrating season, he’s averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists.