- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
Report: Former Cavs Sharpshooter Signs Deal to Play in BIG3
- Updated: February 1, 2019
Former Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Daniel Gibson hasn’t seen an NBA court since the 2012-13 season, but that doesn’t mean that his basketball days are behind him.
On Friday, the BIG3 basketball league announced that Gibson had signed on to become the league’s latest member with an NBA background.
— BIG3 (@thebig3) February 1, 2019
Gibson first began his NBA career as a second-round draft pick in 2006. He went on to play seven seasons with the Cavs, averaging 7.8 points on 40.7 percent shooting from beyond the arc.
It’s great to see that Gibson is still looking for ways to get on the court. For many NBA veterans, the BIG3 has given them an opportunity to keep playing the game they love in a fun and fresh way.
So far, stars that have suited up for the BIG3 include Baron Davis, Nate Robinson, Carlos Boozer, and more.
The 2019 season is set to begin in late May. Until then, Gibson better be working on his three ball.