- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Video: LeBron James Surprises Wife with Ferrari at Birthday Party
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James and his wife Savannah dates back to their high school years. Since that time, the couple has welcomed three children into the world and James has evolved from a highly sought-after prospect into one of the greatest NBA players ever.
RELATED: LeBron’s Luxurious Car Collection
On Saturday night, just days before Savannah’s 30th birthday, the 31-year-old James decided to surprise his wife with an early gift, a white Ferrari Testarossa. In addition to adding a red ribbon to his gift, he also left a warm note to her on his Instagram account:
The party celebrating Savannah’s birthday took place in Los Angeles, where James has spent most of the summer after helping the Cavaliers win their first-ever NBA title. He recently signed a three-year contract with the Cavs that will pay him $100 million.
James’ fondness for cars has been known for years, with an enviable collection that also includes a Ferrari, though his model is a 458 Spider. There’s no indication of the model year of the Testarossa given to Savannah, which was produced by Ferrari from 1984-96, but even the least expensive ones cost a minimum of $125,000.