- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
- Toronto Raptors Consultant Explains How LeBron James Played Big Role in Team Being Up 3-1
Report: Cavs Release MRI Results for Larry Nance Jr.
- Updated: January 10, 2019
Cleveland's Larry Nance has a sprained MCL an MRI revealed today, league source tells ESPN. He could miss two weeks, source said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 10, 2019
Nance suffered the knee injury during Cleveland’s loss to the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. He did not play in the team’s loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday.
On the year, Nance has missed three games, and the Cavs have lost all three. After signing a four-year, $44.8 million extension during the offseason, Nance has been one of the few bright spots for a Cavs team that has struggled their way to an 8-34 record.
Nance is averaging 8.8 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game this season, and has shown nice touch from beyond the arc for the first time in his career. The fourth-year big is extremely athletic, so hopefully the knee injury doesn’t compromise him physically in the long run.