- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Release MRI Results for Larry Nance Jr.
- Updated: January 10, 2019
Cleveland's Larry Nance has a sprained MCL an MRI revealed today, league source tells ESPN. He could miss two weeks, source said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 10, 2019
Nance suffered the knee injury during Cleveland’s loss to the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. He did not play in the team’s loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday.
On the year, Nance has missed three games, and the Cavs have lost all three. After signing a four-year, $44.8 million extension during the offseason, Nance has been one of the few bright spots for a Cavs team that has struggled their way to an 8-34 record.
Nance is averaging 8.8 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game this season, and has shown nice touch from beyond the arc for the first time in his career. The fourth-year big is extremely athletic, so hopefully the knee injury doesn’t compromise him physically in the long run.