- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Video: Kyrie Irving Reacts to LeBron’s Epic Game 3 Performance
- Updated: April 21, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers made history on Thursday night as they came back from a 25-point halftime deficit to beat the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals, 119-114. The halftime comeback marked the largest in playoff history and a big reason for the miraculous feat was the heroics of Cavs superstar LeBron James.
The four-time MVP put on a herculean effort en route to 41 points, 13 rebounds, and 12 assists and spearheaded the comeback with both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love sitting on the bench for the entire fourth quarter.
Irving, who had a uncharacteristically off-night, finished the evening with just 13 points on an abysmal 4-of-17 shooting from the field. He spoke afterwards about the awe he was in while watching his superstar teammate lead the historic comeback.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) April 21, 2017