- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: Kyrie Irving Reacts to LeBron’s Epic Game 3 Performance
- Updated: April 21, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers made history on Thursday night as they came back from a 25-point halftime deficit to beat the Indiana Pacers in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals, 119-114. The halftime comeback marked the largest in playoff history and a big reason for the miraculous feat was the heroics of Cavs superstar LeBron James.
The four-time MVP put on a herculean effort en route to 41 points, 13 rebounds, and 12 assists and spearheaded the comeback with both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love sitting on the bench for the entire fourth quarter.
Irving, who had a uncharacteristically off-night, finished the evening with just 13 points on an abysmal 4-of-17 shooting from the field. He spoke afterwards about the awe he was in while watching his superstar teammate lead the historic comeback.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) April 21, 2017