- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- Updated: August 5, 2019
Rookie hazing seems to be getting started for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Nance’s comment is all in good fun, there is no doubt that it will be good to see the Cavs’ three rookies in their official uniforms soon.
Windler played in last month’s Summer League in Las Vegas and averaged 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. Fellows rookies Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. did not suit up for a single game as they were both recovering from injuries.
Now, with the preseason less than two months away, the countdown has officially begun for fans who are excited to see the Cavs’ newest additions don the Wine and Gold.
Hopefully, Windler is able to find a jersey that fits just right between now and then.