- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- Updated: August 5, 2019
Rookie hazing seems to be getting started for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Nance’s comment is all in good fun, there is no doubt that it will be good to see the Cavs’ three rookies in their official uniforms soon.
Windler played in last month’s Summer League in Las Vegas and averaged 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. Fellows rookies Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. did not suit up for a single game as they were both recovering from injuries.
Now, with the preseason less than two months away, the countdown has officially begun for fans who are excited to see the Cavs’ newest additions don the Wine and Gold.
Hopefully, Windler is able to find a jersey that fits just right between now and then.