- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- Updated: August 5, 2019
Rookie hazing seems to be getting started for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Nance’s comment is all in good fun, there is no doubt that it will be good to see the Cavs’ three rookies in their official uniforms soon.
Windler played in last month’s Summer League in Las Vegas and averaged 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. Fellows rookies Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. did not suit up for a single game as they were both recovering from injuries.
Now, with the preseason less than two months away, the countdown has officially begun for fans who are excited to see the Cavs’ newest additions don the Wine and Gold.
Hopefully, Windler is able to find a jersey that fits just right between now and then.