- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- Updated: August 5, 2019
Rookie hazing seems to be getting started for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Nance’s comment is all in good fun, there is no doubt that it will be good to see the Cavs’ three rookies in their official uniforms soon.
Windler played in last month’s Summer League in Las Vegas and averaged 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. Fellows rookies Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. did not suit up for a single game as they were both recovering from injuries.
Now, with the preseason less than two months away, the countdown has officially begun for fans who are excited to see the Cavs’ newest additions don the Wine and Gold.
Hopefully, Windler is able to find a jersey that fits just right between now and then.