- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- Updated: August 5, 2019
Rookie hazing seems to be getting started for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While Nance’s comment is all in good fun, there is no doubt that it will be good to see the Cavs’ three rookies in their official uniforms soon.
Windler played in last month’s Summer League in Las Vegas and averaged 11.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. Fellows rookies Darius Garland and Kevin Porter Jr. did not suit up for a single game as they were both recovering from injuries.
Now, with the preseason less than two months away, the countdown has officially begun for fans who are excited to see the Cavs’ newest additions don the Wine and Gold.
Hopefully, Windler is able to find a jersey that fits just right between now and then.