- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Could Return Friday vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 28, 2018
Tristan Thompson (sprained foot) participated in Cavs practice today for the first time since he suffered the injury. It’s not totally out of the realm of possibility he plays against Miami tomorrow. They need him. Ante Zizic (sore knee) didn’t practice. Hood, Nwaba still out
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 27, 2018
The Cavs play the Miami Heat tonight, and it is possible that Thompson returns to action today.
Thompson’s injury occurred in the third quarter of a Cavs game against the Milwaukee Bucks, and he was expected to miss two to four weeks as a result.
The Cavs desperately need Thompson’s scoring and rebounding abilities as fellow teammates Ante Zizic, Rodney Hood, and David Nwaba are out with a sore knee, Achilles soreness, and an ankle injury, respectively.