- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
- Toronto Raptors Consultant Explains How LeBron James Played Big Role in Team Being Up 3-1
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Could Return Friday vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 28, 2018
Tristan Thompson (sprained foot) participated in Cavs practice today for the first time since he suffered the injury. It’s not totally out of the realm of possibility he plays against Miami tomorrow. They need him. Ante Zizic (sore knee) didn’t practice. Hood, Nwaba still out
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 27, 2018
The Cavs play the Miami Heat tonight, and it is possible that Thompson returns to action today.
Thompson’s injury occurred in the third quarter of a Cavs game against the Milwaukee Bucks, and he was expected to miss two to four weeks as a result.
The Cavs desperately need Thompson’s scoring and rebounding abilities as fellow teammates Ante Zizic, Rodney Hood, and David Nwaba are out with a sore knee, Achilles soreness, and an ankle injury, respectively.