- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson Could Return Friday vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: December 28, 2018
Tristan Thompson (sprained foot) participated in Cavs practice today for the first time since he suffered the injury. It’s not totally out of the realm of possibility he plays against Miami tomorrow. They need him. Ante Zizic (sore knee) didn’t practice. Hood, Nwaba still out
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) December 27, 2018
The Cavs play the Miami Heat tonight, and it is possible that Thompson returns to action today.
Thompson’s injury occurred in the third quarter of a Cavs game against the Milwaukee Bucks, and he was expected to miss two to four weeks as a result.
The Cavs desperately need Thompson’s scoring and rebounding abilities as fellow teammates Ante Zizic, Rodney Hood, and David Nwaba are out with a sore knee, Achilles soreness, and an ankle injury, respectively.