- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Miss Significant Time With Sprained Foot
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The injury bug continues to devastate the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The latest victim, Tristan Thompson, could miss up to a month with a foot injury.
Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a sprained foot, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 11, 2018
Thompson, 27, has been having a stellar season. The big man is averaging a career-high 12.0 points and 11.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game. However, while Thompson has been phenomenal on the floor, the Cavs have been playing terribly.
Although the team lost LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers, the Cavs haven’t been able to stay afloat as they are currently one of the worst squads in the association. While there was hope the team would stay competitive enough to reach the playoffs, an early injury to Kevin Love and incompetent play has derailed any postseason expectations.
The Cavs take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday,