- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Miss Significant Time With Sprained Foot
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The injury bug continues to devastate the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The latest victim, Tristan Thompson, could miss up to a month with a foot injury.
Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a sprained foot, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 11, 2018
Thompson, 27, has been having a stellar season. The big man is averaging a career-high 12.0 points and 11.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game. However, while Thompson has been phenomenal on the floor, the Cavs have been playing terribly.
Although the team lost LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers, the Cavs haven’t been able to stay afloat as they are currently one of the worst squads in the association. While there was hope the team would stay competitive enough to reach the playoffs, an early injury to Kevin Love and incompetent play has derailed any postseason expectations.
The Cavs take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday,