- Kevin Love goes on lengthy rant for social justice: ‘Why is it so hard for white people to talk about race?’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. yelled ‘modern-day slavery’ at Cavs GM, not allowed back at practice facility
- Report: Cavs believe Andre Drummond’s asking price will be too high, will shop him ahead of deadline
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. expected to be released or traded after throwing tantrum in Cavs locker room
- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Miss Significant Time With Sprained Foot
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The injury bug continues to devastate the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The latest victim, Tristan Thompson, could miss up to a month with a foot injury.
Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a sprained foot, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 11, 2018
Thompson, 27, has been having a stellar season. The big man is averaging a career-high 12.0 points and 11.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game. However, while Thompson has been phenomenal on the floor, the Cavs have been playing terribly.
Although the team lost LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers, the Cavs haven’t been able to stay afloat as they are currently one of the worst squads in the association. While there was hope the team would stay competitive enough to reach the playoffs, an early injury to Kevin Love and incompetent play has derailed any postseason expectations.
The Cavs take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday,