- Dan Gilbert Says ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’ When LeBron James Was on Cavs
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Miss Significant Time With Sprained Foot
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The injury bug continues to devastate the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The latest victim, Tristan Thompson, could miss up to a month with a foot injury.
Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a sprained foot, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 11, 2018
Thompson, 27, has been having a stellar season. The big man is averaging a career-high 12.0 points and 11.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game. However, while Thompson has been phenomenal on the floor, the Cavs have been playing terribly.
Although the team lost LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers, the Cavs haven’t been able to stay afloat as they are currently one of the worst squads in the association. While there was hope the team would stay competitive enough to reach the playoffs, an early injury to Kevin Love and incompetent play has derailed any postseason expectations.
The Cavs take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday,