- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Miss Significant Time With Sprained Foot
- Updated: December 11, 2018
The injury bug continues to devastate the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The latest victim, Tristan Thompson, could miss up to a month with a foot injury.
Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson is expected to miss two to four weeks with a sprained foot, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 11, 2018
Thompson, 27, has been having a stellar season. The big man is averaging a career-high 12.0 points and 11.6 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game. However, while Thompson has been phenomenal on the floor, the Cavs have been playing terribly.
Although the team lost LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers, the Cavs haven’t been able to stay afloat as they are currently one of the worst squads in the association. While there was hope the team would stay competitive enough to reach the playoffs, an early injury to Kevin Love and incompetent play has derailed any postseason expectations.
The Cavs take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday,