- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cavs Veteran to Return Tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: December 1, 2018
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 1, 2018
Hill hasn’t played since Nov. 5, and since then, he has seen rookie Collin Sexton thrive at the starting point guard position. Before his injury, Hill was averaging 12.6 points and 3.0 assists per game. It will be interesting to see what kind of minutes, and what kind of production, he enjoys now that he is back to full health.
For the Cavs, getting Hill back is great news. Not only will he add yet another scoring option to the rotation, he will also offer another strong veteran voice for a team that has had a difficult 2018-19 campaign thus far.
It’ll be good to see Hill back on the court tonight. Hopefully his injury concerns for this season are behind him for good.