- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
Report: Cavs Veteran to Return Tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: December 1, 2018
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 1, 2018
Hill hasn’t played since Nov. 5, and since then, he has seen rookie Collin Sexton thrive at the starting point guard position. Before his injury, Hill was averaging 12.6 points and 3.0 assists per game. It will be interesting to see what kind of minutes, and what kind of production, he enjoys now that he is back to full health.
For the Cavs, getting Hill back is great news. Not only will he add yet another scoring option to the rotation, he will also offer another strong veteran voice for a team that has had a difficult 2018-19 campaign thus far.
It’ll be good to see Hill back on the court tonight. Hopefully his injury concerns for this season are behind him for good.