- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
Report: Cavs Veteran to Return Tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: December 1, 2018
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 1, 2018
Hill hasn’t played since Nov. 5, and since then, he has seen rookie Collin Sexton thrive at the starting point guard position. Before his injury, Hill was averaging 12.6 points and 3.0 assists per game. It will be interesting to see what kind of minutes, and what kind of production, he enjoys now that he is back to full health.
For the Cavs, getting Hill back is great news. Not only will he add yet another scoring option to the rotation, he will also offer another strong veteran voice for a team that has had a difficult 2018-19 campaign thus far.
It’ll be good to see Hill back on the court tonight. Hopefully his injury concerns for this season are behind him for good.