- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Report: Cavs Veteran to Return Tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: December 1, 2018
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 1, 2018
Hill hasn’t played since Nov. 5, and since then, he has seen rookie Collin Sexton thrive at the starting point guard position. Before his injury, Hill was averaging 12.6 points and 3.0 assists per game. It will be interesting to see what kind of minutes, and what kind of production, he enjoys now that he is back to full health.
For the Cavs, getting Hill back is great news. Not only will he add yet another scoring option to the rotation, he will also offer another strong veteran voice for a team that has had a difficult 2018-19 campaign thus far.
It’ll be good to see Hill back on the court tonight. Hopefully his injury concerns for this season are behind him for good.