- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Report: Cavs Veteran to Return Tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Updated: December 1, 2018
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) December 1, 2018
Hill hasn’t played since Nov. 5, and since then, he has seen rookie Collin Sexton thrive at the starting point guard position. Before his injury, Hill was averaging 12.6 points and 3.0 assists per game. It will be interesting to see what kind of minutes, and what kind of production, he enjoys now that he is back to full health.
For the Cavs, getting Hill back is great news. Not only will he add yet another scoring option to the rotation, he will also offer another strong veteran voice for a team that has had a difficult 2018-19 campaign thus far.
It’ll be good to see Hill back on the court tonight. Hopefully his injury concerns for this season are behind him for good.