- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs to Make Significant Change to Starting Lineup Tonight vs. Bulls
- Updated: November 10, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still looking for a winning formula when it comes to their current roster, and tonight versus the Chicago Bulls they will see if a bigger lineup including both Tristan Thompson and Larry Nance Jr. will be a part of that formula.
The news of the lineup change was reported an hour before tip-off.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) November 10, 2018
With both Nance and Thompson in the starting lineup, the Cavs will look to crash the boards and dominate inside. At the moment, Thompson is having something of a resurgent season, averaging 9.1 points and 10.0 rebounds per game. Nance has also showed steady progression and is recording 7.9 points and 5.2 rebounds per game this season thus far.
With the Cavs looking for a way to deal with the many injuries to their roster, it stands to reason that Cavs head coach Larry Drew will continue to play with the starting lineup until he finds a way to compete.
Whether or not Nance and Thompson on the court together can lead to success remains to be seen.