- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs to Make Significant Change to Starting Lineup Tonight vs. Bulls
- Updated: November 10, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are still looking for a winning formula when it comes to their current roster, and tonight versus the Chicago Bulls they will see if a bigger lineup including both Tristan Thompson and Larry Nance Jr. will be a part of that formula.
The news of the lineup change was reported an hour before tip-off.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) November 10, 2018
With both Nance and Thompson in the starting lineup, the Cavs will look to crash the boards and dominate inside. At the moment, Thompson is having something of a resurgent season, averaging 9.1 points and 10.0 rebounds per game. Nance has also showed steady progression and is recording 7.9 points and 5.2 rebounds per game this season thus far.
With the Cavs looking for a way to deal with the many injuries to their roster, it stands to reason that Cavs head coach Larry Drew will continue to play with the starting lineup until he finds a way to compete.
Whether or not Nance and Thompson on the court together can lead to success remains to be seen.