- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
ESPYs Announce Winner for This Year’s Best NBA Player
- Updated: July 14, 2016
As if there was even the slightest doubt in anyone’s mind about who the greatest player was in the NBA, this year’s ESPYS confirmed that notion when the ESPY for best NBA player was announced.
LeBron was just named best NBA player at the ESPYs
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) July 14, 2016
Perhaps some casual fans were leaning towards the Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry as being this year’s best NBA player after his team accomplished a historic NBA regular season.