- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
ESPYs Announce Winner for This Year’s Best NBA Player
- Updated: July 14, 2016
As if there was even the slightest doubt in anyone’s mind about who the greatest player was in the NBA, this year’s ESPYS confirmed that notion when the ESPY for best NBA player was announced.
LeBron was just named best NBA player at the ESPYs
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) July 14, 2016
Perhaps some casual fans were leaning towards the Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry as being this year’s best NBA player after his team accomplished a historic NBA regular season.