- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Video: Kevin Love shows off he’s added 10 pounds to frame
- Updated: November 4, 2020
Love, 32, looks like he is in great shape ahead of the 2020-21 season.
The Cavs are coming off a disappointing campaign last season. They finished last in the Eastern Conference and did not get invited to the NBA’s restart in Orlando, Fla.
Because the Cavs missed the cut for the NBA bubble, they have not played in a real game since March.
Love and other veterans will be key for Cleveland next season if it wants to be competitive.
The Cavs will rely on Love, who averaged 17.6 points and 9.8 rebounds per game last season, to be one of their leading scorers.
Love has played six seasons with Cleveland, winning an NBA title in 2016.