- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Dwane Casey Says Pistons Looking at Cavs Like ‘Wounded Dogs’
- Updated: October 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 0-4 record to start the 2018-19 season has already earned them quite a bit of disrespect, and before their Thursday night matchup, Detroit Pistons head coach Dwane Casey piled it on when talking about how his players view the Cavs.
Dwane Casey says Pistons looking at the Cavs like “wounded dogs”
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) October 25, 2018
It must be quite nice for Casey to see the Cavs struggle early in the season. After being fired by the Toronto Raptors this summer shortly after falling to the Cavs once again in the postseason, Casey has led the Pistons to a surprise 3-0 start this season.
Still, it can’t be denied that throwing Casey’s own words back in his face and dealing him his first defeat of the season would be quite a nice way to build morale and turn this young season around.