- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
Dwane Casey Says Pistons Looking at Cavs Like ‘Wounded Dogs’
- Updated: October 25, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ 0-4 record to start the 2018-19 season has already earned them quite a bit of disrespect, and before their Thursday night matchup, Detroit Pistons head coach Dwane Casey piled it on when talking about how his players view the Cavs.
Dwane Casey says Pistons looking at the Cavs like “wounded dogs”
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) October 25, 2018
It must be quite nice for Casey to see the Cavs struggle early in the season. After being fired by the Toronto Raptors this summer shortly after falling to the Cavs once again in the postseason, Casey has led the Pistons to a surprise 3-0 start this season.
Still, it can’t be denied that throwing Casey’s own words back in his face and dealing him his first defeat of the season would be quite a nice way to build morale and turn this young season around.