- Richard Jefferson, Channing Frye Hilariously Respond to Fan Angry at ‘Disrespect’ in 2016 Win
- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Tonight’s Game vs. Pistons With Latest Injury
- Updated: October 25, 2018
After a terrible start to the 2018-19 season, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ circumstances might have just gone from bad to worse.
Love, 30, will miss his first game of the young season. The big man is leading the team in scoring and rebounding, averaging 19.0 points and 13.5 boards a game. Although Love is playing fairly well, his team has been playing awful.
The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, are winless this season. Unfortunately, the poor team play is negatively affecting Love. Even though the veteran signed a four-year contract extension in the summer, the squad’s 0-4 start has brought back trade rumors involving the big man.
While it’s way too early in the season to jump to conclusions, it’s unfortunate that Love has to miss time because now the Cavs will not be able to get into a proper rhythm. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and Love will be back soon.
Cleveland will have a chance to capture its first victory of the season on Thursday in Detroit.