- Report: Kevin Love Not Planning to Miss Any More Games Following All-Star Break
- Channing Frye reveals his favorite youngster among promising Duke University trio
- Cavs Coach Compares Draft Prospect Zion Williamson to Hall of Famer
- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Tonight’s Game vs. Pistons With Latest Injury
- Updated: October 25, 2018
After a terrible start to the 2018-19 season, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ circumstances might have just gone from bad to worse.
Love, 30, will miss his first game of the young season. The big man is leading the team in scoring and rebounding, averaging 19.0 points and 13.5 boards a game. Although Love is playing fairly well, his team has been playing awful.
The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, are winless this season. Unfortunately, the poor team play is negatively affecting Love. Even though the veteran signed a four-year contract extension in the summer, the squad’s 0-4 start has brought back trade rumors involving the big man.
While it’s way too early in the season to jump to conclusions, it’s unfortunate that Love has to miss time because now the Cavs will not be able to get into a proper rhythm. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and Love will be back soon.
Cleveland will have a chance to capture its first victory of the season on Thursday in Detroit.