- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Tonight’s Game vs. Pistons With Latest Injury
- Updated: October 25, 2018
After a terrible start to the 2018-19 season, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ circumstances might have just gone from bad to worse.
Love, 30, will miss his first game of the young season. The big man is leading the team in scoring and rebounding, averaging 19.0 points and 13.5 boards a game. Although Love is playing fairly well, his team has been playing awful.
The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, are winless this season. Unfortunately, the poor team play is negatively affecting Love. Even though the veteran signed a four-year contract extension in the summer, the squad’s 0-4 start has brought back trade rumors involving the big man.
While it’s way too early in the season to jump to conclusions, it’s unfortunate that Love has to miss time because now the Cavs will not be able to get into a proper rhythm. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and Love will be back soon.
Cleveland will have a chance to capture its first victory of the season on Thursday in Detroit.