- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Tonight’s Game vs. Pistons With Latest Injury
- Updated: October 25, 2018
After a terrible start to the 2018-19 season, the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ circumstances might have just gone from bad to worse.
Love, 30, will miss his first game of the young season. The big man is leading the team in scoring and rebounding, averaging 19.0 points and 13.5 boards a game. Although Love is playing fairly well, his team has been playing awful.
The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, are winless this season. Unfortunately, the poor team play is negatively affecting Love. Even though the veteran signed a four-year contract extension in the summer, the squad’s 0-4 start has brought back trade rumors involving the big man.
While it’s way too early in the season to jump to conclusions, it’s unfortunate that Love has to miss time because now the Cavs will not be able to get into a proper rhythm. Hopefully the injury isn’t too serious and Love will be back soon.
Cleveland will have a chance to capture its first victory of the season on Thursday in Detroit.