- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Emanuel Terry
- Updated: October 11, 2018
The NBA preseason is already in full swing, but that isn’t stopping the Cleveland Cavaliers from looking to improve their current roster.
Terry made a name for himself during his four-year collegiate career at Lincoln Memorial University, where he averaged 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game during his senior year. His strong showing in his senior year earned him a spot on the 2018 NABC Coaches’ Division II All-America team.
While the 6-foot-9 forward went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft, he competed in five games for the Denver Nuggets in the NBA Summer League. He performed solidly in those five games, averaging 7.4 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
With the move, the Cavs’ roster currently stands at 20. While it seems rather unlikely that Terry will make it past the necessary cuts to get the roster down to the 15-player regular season maximum, it is great to see a promising young player get a shot at his NBA dream.