- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Emanuel Terry
- Updated: October 11, 2018
The NBA preseason is already in full swing, but that isn’t stopping the Cleveland Cavaliers from looking to improve their current roster.
Terry made a name for himself during his four-year collegiate career at Lincoln Memorial University, where he averaged 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game during his senior year. His strong showing in his senior year earned him a spot on the 2018 NABC Coaches’ Division II All-America team.
While the 6-foot-9 forward went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft, he competed in five games for the Denver Nuggets in the NBA Summer League. He performed solidly in those five games, averaging 7.4 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
With the move, the Cavs’ roster currently stands at 20. While it seems rather unlikely that Terry will make it past the necessary cuts to get the roster down to the 15-player regular season maximum, it is great to see a promising young player get a shot at his NBA dream.