- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Emanuel Terry
- Updated: October 11, 2018
The NBA preseason is already in full swing, but that isn’t stopping the Cleveland Cavaliers from looking to improve their current roster.
Terry made a name for himself during his four-year collegiate career at Lincoln Memorial University, where he averaged 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game during his senior year. His strong showing in his senior year earned him a spot on the 2018 NABC Coaches’ Division II All-America team.
While the 6-foot-9 forward went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft, he competed in five games for the Denver Nuggets in the NBA Summer League. He performed solidly in those five games, averaging 7.4 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
With the move, the Cavs’ roster currently stands at 20. While it seems rather unlikely that Terry will make it past the necessary cuts to get the roster down to the 15-player regular season maximum, it is great to see a promising young player get a shot at his NBA dream.