- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
NBA Players Explode on Twitter After Kyrie Irving Trade to Celtics
- Updated: August 22, 2017
In what may be the biggest trade of the season and seemingly out of nowhere, the Cleveland Cavaliers swapped point guard Kyrie Irving for Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic, and Brooklyn’s 2018 first-round draft pick.
Just as fans were shocked at the sudden trade, players from around the association nearly lost it on Twitter after finding out about the trade.
We’ve compiled the best reactions from current NBA players for you below.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 22, 2017
Damn dog, my guy I.T. Deserve better. I understand it's a business but that dude did a lot of the organization. Only going to get better!
— Evan Turner (@thekidet) August 22, 2017
— Eric Bledsoe (@EBled2) August 22, 2017
The Association crazy lol
— Tyler Ennis (@TylerEnnis) August 22, 2017
Wooow. Who wins with that trade? ?
— Ricky Rubio (@rickyrubio9) August 22, 2017
— Jared Dudley (@JaredDudley619) August 22, 2017
— Patrick Patterson (@pdpatt) August 22, 2017
— Mario Chalmers (@mchalmers15) August 22, 2017
— CJ McCollum (@CJMcCollum) August 22, 2017
So the question is, who do YOU think came away victorious in the trade?